That’s about as many engine serial numbers as the circumference of the sun measures in kilometres. The serial numbers can be found all over the world and provide information about the year and country of manufacture of an engine, as well as its exact configuration. Each engine is specially designed and optimised for its area of application. It is therefore important that spare parts are also precisely tailored to the engine.
As an appointed Perkins distributor, BU Power Systems offers you genuine spare parts in manufacturer quality that exactly suit your engine — and so ensure a long engine life.
- Every single original spare part follows the same quality standards as the components of a new engine — from design planning to quality assurance.
- In the manufacturing process, special tools are often used, which have been developed exclusively for Perkins.
- The material specifications of the spare parts are precisely designed for the use in your engines.
- With our spare parts, you can ensure that your engine will work for a long time and without any faults.
- Replicas may not match the original parts 100 %. The requirements for our spare parts are determined in thousands of operating hours on our prototype engines before they are launched on the market, to ensure that you are on the safe side later.
- Dealers that sell non-original parts have no access to the original component data for your specific engine. There is therefore a risk that orders will be delivered not only incomplete but also with the wrong parts.
- Replicas may not meet quality standards and are less robust. For example, Perkins® Ecoplus filters have been proven to last 45 % longer than conventional filters.
- The assembly of non-original Perkins spare parts may affect the engine’s correct functioning, which may cause downtimes and expensive repairs.
As your exclusive Perkins distributor, BU Power Systems offers original quality at reasonable prices.
If you have any questions, you can reach us via our service phone 0800 5451 5451.